Save Christ Hospital is a coalition of ordinary residents, civic groups, people who work at Christ Hospital, and community-oriented organizations who have come together to help assure quality healthcare in our neighborhoods, and good local jobs. Most of our members live in the neighborhoods served by Christ Hospital and use the hospital for ordinary and emergency medical care.
We are proud to be working with Health Professionals and Allied Employees workers at Christ Hospital and NJ Citizen Action.
With HPAE and NJCA, a total of 16 civic groups are participating together in community action on this issue.
- Central Avenue SID
- Riverview Neighborhood Association
- Hilltop Neighborhood Association
- New Jersey Appleseed Public Interest Law Center
- Sgt. Anthony Block Association
- PS#8 Neighborhood Block Association
- Heights Hope Neighborhood Association
- Nelson Avenue Block Association
- Ward D Civic Association
- Hudson County Council of MoveOn.org
- Jersey City Peace Movement
- NJ Action 21
- Occupy Jersey City
- Veterans for Peace, Chapter 021 (Northern NJ)
- Hudson County Central Labor Council